Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Job Predictor

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    ok NOW I am gonna hurl [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    He loves me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    You got that right.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    I was responding to the last one on the screen thank you very much....

    I do have to admit supermodel is ummmm pretty funny though [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    Gonna go apply for a job at Hanes tomorrow-lol
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    that's not fair to the competition
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    ok yeah I am gonna hurl [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    It said I was supposed to be a lap dancer. Good thing it is not true.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    Jason, Your ideal job is a Trained Assassin. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Dawgfan_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Job Predictor

    my ideal job is Satan! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •